Easy, healthy homemade ground turkey meatballs packed with colorful veggies. Confetti Meatballs make the perfect simple and nutritious meal. Add a side of homemade sweet potato fries and you’re golden.
Green. The greatest color if there ever was one—in my opinion at least. I. Love. Green.
Half of my decisions come down to color, and in those cases I choose green. Which pawn should I be in Sorry? Green. Should I buy the purple shirt or the green shirt? Green. What smoothie should I get? Whichever one looks more green.
But there’s one green thing I struggle with—vegetables. I can eat fruit like there’s no tomorrow. (Because, hello sugar!) But when it comes to veggies, some days I feel like I’m choking them down. And on one of those days, I discovered Confetti Meatballs.
They’re amazing! Meatballs packed with veggies! They’re healthy, pretty, and most importantly so so easy.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaping Tbsp coconut flour
- Bag of frozen mixed veggies (raw works too!)
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, basil)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease baking sheet.
- Steam veggies so they’re soft enough to blend. Then, place them in a food processor and chop until they’re in tiny chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the meat, veggies, eggs, flour, and seasonings. Mix until we’ll combined. (Sometimes I use my hands to mix. You’re going to be using them next anyway.)
- Roll meat into golfball-sized balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Pop in the oven for about 20-25 minutes. (I like to use a meat thermometer to make sure they’re done. If you don’t have one, cut a meatball open as a tester.
- Enjoy! These go great with homemade sweet potato fries and Whole30 mayo.