This super easy three-ingredient recipe takes minutes to prepare. Dump everything into the Crock-Pot and a couple hours later you’ll have a sweet and savory meal.
I am a firm believer in keeping my fruit and meat separate, but every once in awhile I can be convinced to step outside my tasting comfort zone.
This recipe is super simple, budget-friendly, and delicious. And as a bonus, it’ll leave a tasteful aroma in your home for hours.
Enjoy it on a whole wheat bun or all on its own. We’ve even used the leftovers on nachos and homemade pizza. We hope you like this three-ingredient slow cooker recipe as much as we do!
Let’s Get Started
All you need is a Crock-Pot, Crock-Pot liner, chicken, BBQ sauce, and crushed pineapple.
I like to use slow cooker liners to make the clean up process as simple as possible. Start by putting about 2 lbs of frozen chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker.
Measure out 1½ cups of BBQ sauce and pour on top of the chicken.
Dump two cans of crushed pineapple on top. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
Once the chicken is cooked, shred the meat using two forks by pulling them away from each other.
Serve on a whole wheat bun or enjoy it on its own. It tastes great with a side of sweet potatoes and green beans. Mmmmmm.
3 Ingredient Crock-pot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Cover your Crock-Pot with a slow cooker liner and add the chicken to the bottom.
- Pour the BBQ sauce over the chicken.
- Dump the pineapple on top and set the slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred the meat using two forks by pulling them away from each other.
- Serve on a whole wheat bun or enjoy it all on its own. Pairs well with baked sweet potato fries and green beans.