The perfect pumpkin treat. If you could mix together all your favorite fall things into a bite sized ball, this would be it.
You will not hear the end of this one. These energy balls are the ultimate healthy snack for fall and they pair perfectly with a healthy pumpkin coffee drink of course.
It takes A LOT to get me to stray from the Best Ever No Bake Energy Ball recipe. Almost every time I veer from it, something goes wrong—poor consistency, iffy taste, too gooey, the list goes on. But this is finally a different energy ball recipe that I can get behind! I will be making this ALL FALL SEASON LONG Y’ALL.
PUMPKIN SPICE ENERGY BALLS RECIPE
- 1 ½ cups old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup peanut butter (or any sticky nut butter)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp Trader Joe’s pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼-½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Dump all the ingredients into a mixing bowl, preferably from top to bottom on the list, except the chocolate chips. Mix together with a spatula or spoon.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Let the mixture chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes so it is easier to ball.
- Roll the mixture into golf ball sized balls. This should make about 12-14 balls. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.