Soft and delicious healthy monster cookies free of dairy and gluten. Bite into these soft-baked cookies for a healthier treat.
Gluten + Dairy Free Monster Cookie Recipe
- ¾ cup peanut butter (or any nutter butter)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (solid, not melted)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups oat flour (rolled oats blended into a flour)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup Trader Joe’s Candy Coated Chocolate Drops (or M&Ms)
- Chunky sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and take out a baking sheet.
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar, eggs and coconut oil in large bowl with a spoon or hand mixer.
- Add the baking soda and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, and chocolate drops. If using a hand mixer, use it for the oats and chocolate chips, but try to stir in the chocolate drops by hand.
- Chill the dough for 10 minutes. DO NOT skip this step.
- Roll the dough into large golf ball sized balls. Place on the baking sheet and gently press the tops down just a little bit to create a flat top.
- Sprinkle chunky sea salt on top and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.