Hey there, I’m Chels!
Welcome to Chels + Jax, a blog about two weirdos in love. You can expect to read a little bit about everything here—food, fitness, faith, lifestyle, marriage, and many adventures.
Jackson and I met in college, survived two years of long-distance dating, got married over two years ago, and recently moved to Santa Barbara, California. We’re loving every minute of this adventure!
A little about Chels + Jax:
- We love Jesus.
- If we’re ever bumming out of the couch, you can bet we’re watching The Office—over and over and over again.
- We love to work out, go hiking, and play games.
- Jackson was born to be an Athletic Trainer.
- We both enjoy reading—I like to read books while Jackson enjoys sports medicine articles.
- We both have our motorcycle licenses.
- We love cooking! Jackson’s specialties are stir fry and protein pancakes while I consider myself a master stuffed pepper and dessert maker.
- Jackson’s from South Dakota and I’m from Minnesota. We’re both Vikings fans so it works out.
- We agree to disagree on how to make quesadillas. (He’s a tortilla folder; I use two and cut it like a pizza.)
- We love being married!